Terri Herman-Poncé's Reviews > Love Of Her Lives

Love Of Her Lives by Sharon Clare

Sep 01, 2012

Read from August 29 to 31, 2012

I have to come right out and tell you I'm a pretty tough critic. It takes a lot to get me to sit up and pay attention to a book - and Love of Her Lives grabbed me from page one. Not only is Sharon Clare's writing experienced and clean and tantalizing, it's colorful, too. Not one page goes by without feeling drawn into the world she's created, and the reader comes out at the end of the book feeling satisfied and like they've just spent time with a very good friend. She knows her characters well and her passion for them shows on the page.

What sucked me in was the way Clare used past life theory as the backdrop for a modern romance. This story has it all - passion, love and suspense all rolled into one. Calum is the uber-hero, all strong muscle and soft heart and Beth is the perfect foil, and soul mate, for him. Of course, their journey isn't an easy one but it IS unique - and I won't tell you why because it'll spoil all the splendor for you. And then there's Finn -- a wonderful, playful and sometimes annoying (in a tongue in cheek kind of way) fifth wheel in Calum's and Beth's search for ever-lasting love. But Finn's never heartless. He's got something to prove as he prods Calum and pokes Clare toward their destiny.

If you love romance with a unique paranormal twist (and the ending DOES have a twist), this one's for you. You're missing out if you pass up Love of Her Lives.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Of Her Lives.