♥Rachel♥'s Reviews > Futures and Frosting

Futures and Frosting by Tara Sivec

Sep 22, 12

Read from September 20 to 22, 2012

I'm not sure if I want to read this and ruin the Claire and Carter's perfect ending. Hmm.....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Futures and Frosting.

09/20/2012
3.0% "Okay, she's referencing Some Kind of Wonderful one of my all-time favorite 80's movie with one of the best kissing scenes EVER! In the garage "show me how you're going to kiss her" *dies*!!" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Brandie That's kinda how I feel!! I loved how it ended. If its a sure HEA I'll read it. I'll wait until someone reviews it to make sure. :)

♥Rachel♥ Same here. I'm waiting on someone else to be disappointed if it's not a HEA and then I'll pretend S&S was the end. Lol! :)

message 3: by Carin (new)

Carin Oh my goodness that was EXACTLY what I was thinking as I was scrolling down from the descriptions to the reviews! I laughed so hard during Claire and Carter's first book I don't want anything to tarnish that!

♥Rachel♥ I know! I think I'm going to let some of my friends read this first and be the guinea pigs. I let them figure out if it's worth the read for me. :)

DKristin READ IT! It totally just gets better!

♥Rachel♥ Oh thanks! Now that I know that I will for sure! :)

message 7: by Tina (new) - added it

Tina D. Same!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ You won't be ruining anything :D Its amazing perfect and hilarious

♥Rachel♥ Akanksha wrote: "You won't be ruining anything :D Its amazing perfect and hilarious"

Yay, good to know you loved it Akanksha. :)

message 10: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I'm close to halfway, there are so many hysterical scenes I think I've burned 1,000 calories just from LMAO!!

♥Rachel♥ Erin wrote: "I'm close to halfway, there are so many hysterical scenes I think I've burned 1,000 calories just from LMAO!!"

The best way to burn calories! (view spoiler)

message 12: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin No worries, there's actually no heartbreaking drama in this one so you can read without fear! It's just hysterical and cute and sexy!!

♥Rachel♥ Good to know Erin. I'm reading it now and really liking it. :)

message 14: by Ab2y (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ab2y Why ? what ...

message 15: by ♥Rachel♥ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 07:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

♥Rachel♥ I think I'm the oddball here, this just felt like it dragged on to me. It was funny but, I don't know. I just wasn't dazzled by it. The whole proposal thing and the wait kept dragging on, IMO. Oh well.

message 16: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin ♥Rachel♥ wrote: "I think I'm the oddball here, this just felt like it dragged on to me. It was funny but, I don't know. I just wasn't dazzled by it. The whole proposal thing and the wait kept dragging on, IMO. Oh w..."

I did feel like the lack of any real suspense made the book drag a bit, but the characters entertained me so much it didn't bother me as much as it could have. I was surprised there wasn't more to it, but then I kind of liked the simplicity and not having to have the floor drop out from under me as I was reading! =)