Maan Beltran's Reviews > There You'll Find Me

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones

Aug 29, 2012

bookshelves: favorites, ebook, jenny-b-jones
Read in August, 2012

One boring long weekend, i was having a hard time writing the next scene of my current manuscript that i started to search for books that somehow related to what i'm currently reading. famous actor/singer with a not so nice attitude. I stumbled upon this book and began reading it. And i didn't expect to loved the book! I even cry at one particular scene!

I'm not a religious kind of person and i didn't even know that this is a Christian novel nor Jenny B Jones is a Christian author. But nevertheless, I enjoyed it and I can't seem to put it down! I was not even bothered with the Bible verse and the lectures. In fact, I loved every minute of it! I love how the characters evolved from start to finish, especially Finley. It's as if I have been in her situation before that my heart aches every time she's in pain. In short, relatable. I love every Finley and Beckett moments together. I love their conversation, Beckett's humor, Finley's sarcasm, their witty banter that entertained me from start to end and their effort to try to help each other. Oh, I just love them both!

Love, love, love this book! One of my fave books from now on!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read There You'll Find Me.

Quotes Maan Liked

Jenny B. Jones
“You can talk to your old dad about anything, you know. Except boys. And bras. And that Bieber fellow.”

Jenny B. Jones
“Dream about me while you're in school."
"Would that be with or without your false teeth?"
He gave me a slow wink. "They're fangs."
"Kind of sad you have to use props to get the girls."
"It's absolutely tragic, isn't it?" His smile reached his eyes. "Be sure to put me on your prater list.”

Jenny B. Jones
“I'm about to as you a favor."
And I'm about to tell you no.”

Jenny B. Jones
“We know fun. Like two weekends ago we stayed up all night watching a documentary marathon on the brain.” She rolled her eyes toward Erin. “We’re positively wild.”

Jenny B. Jones
“Filming wraps up next week, then I’m officially retiring my fangs.”
“Girls’ hearts will be shattered.”
He tipped up my chin, and his steady gaze locked on mine.
“I’m only worried about one girl’s heart.” Oh. My

Jenny B. Jones
“God, I don't know what lies ahead or what will happen next. But you're going to be there, aren't you? Even when the world tricks me into thinking you're not. Things are going to be different. *I'm* going to be different. And I'm going to get it right this time.”