Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Seaweed

Seaweed by Elle Strauss

Aug 29, 12

bookshelves: atomr-book-tours
Read in August, 2012

First I would like to Thank AToMR for allowing me to be a part of this blog tour. I have a lot of blogger friends who love merfolk stories and told me about Seaweed. I decided I would give it a go and I was not disappointed. Seaweed starts out with Dori and her best friend Colby. They enjoy swimming and hanging out but Colby wants more from Dori. Dori only sees Colby as a friend and nothing more. She does not want to hurt his feelings but Colby just seems determined they were meant for one another and continues to pursue Dori in that way.

Then the new guy comes to town Tor and Dori's world is turned upside down. She likes Tor and wants to be with him but Tor is mysterious and has the bad boy persona thing going on. No matter because Dori can't seem to get him out of her head and they start dating. But like I said there is more to Tor than meets the eye and when Dori keeps asking questions what she finds out is mind blowing.

Dori will have to decide if being with Tor is the right thing to do? Will her love be able to handle the secrets and the mysteries that lie ahead? Will Tor open up enough to tell her the truth? Come along on this FANTASTICAL ride where the secrets and mysteries that unravel are sure to blow your mind. Where sacrificing friendships may or may not be worth it in the end.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seaweed.