Jenn's Reviews > I Couldn't Love You More

Aug 31, 12

bookshelves: 2012-finished, fiction
Read from August 29 to 31, 2012

Wonderful read.

The characters seemed to jump out of the pages and it was easy to get to know them. Sylvia, the middle sister, is about as annoying as a character can be. Typical, I am greater than thou princess type of persona, yet underneath all of this is a genuine woman who deeply cares for her family. Maggie, the youngest sister, didn't play a big as a role within the storyline yet she seemed to keep all the sisters in balance. Eliot, the eldest sister and whom the book centers around, is a typical older sister. Looking out for everyone all the time and trying to take too much on her plate at once. The author seemed to capture the right dynamics of how relationships are with sisters.

As a parent this story will also tug at heart strings for a couple of reasons. Tragedy and the relationships of stepchildren.

All in all I enjoyed the writer's style of writing and her whit. The characters and storyline kept me page turning until the very end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Couldn't Love You More.