Katrina's Reviews > Sacrifice

Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver

Dec 09, 12

Read in November, 2012

Sacrifice is Cayla Kluver's last instalment of the Legacy trilogy and with her final story I was certainly not disappointed. Cayla Kluver writes and creates a world in which the reader disappears into. She creates a unique world with likeable characters and a series that one would certainly go back and read again in the future. As always it’s always sad to see a favourite series come to an end, but Cayla has certainly tied this series up for me and I was not at all disappointed.

Sacrifice is written within two pov’s – Alera’s and also Shaselle’s, both characters that were certainly intriguing to read about. I enjoyed Alera’s character much more so than Shaselle , there was just something I didn’t really enjoy about her character. But we all can’t have characters that we love lol.

Alera played her role throughout this series, she changed and grew as the story progressed and we can see this through each and every story put forth. She grew up a lot and realized the important aspects of being whom she was destined to be. Some mature decisions were made , which I found that to me made her the person she grew up to be.
The romance with Narian will give your heart a little flutter. He was swoon worthy, sexy, with great strength and personality. Definably suited to Alera. (( no spoilers here)) lol

Over all, Cayla has written Sacrifice with an engaging storyline that runs fluent from front to back page. A little romance for all the romantics out there, action, adventure and growth within some very likeable characters. A series I can say go read for yourself be your own judge and I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacrifice.