Stacy's Reviews > Goddess On The Run

Goddess On The Run by Marne Ann Kirk

Oct 04, 12

bookshelves: bewitching-book-tours
Read from August 28 to 30, 2012

Teagan has been on her own for a while. She wants nothing to do with her mother or her destiny. On top of that she isn't only hiding herself and when the Tuatha de Danaan warriors finally catch up to her she has a lot of explaining to do.

I had absolutely zero trouble getting into GODDESS ON THE RUN. From the first chapter the book was full of action, snark and a bad ass alpha female not taking crap from an alpha male. Katie was easy to enjoy and I loved all the twists and turns that were thrown out involving her. You will have no clue about what I'm talking about until you read the book but the shower scene cracked me up. There is so much build up to the moment and for Teagan to react the way she did had me smiling, wincing and laughing out loud. The plot was great and had a nice easy flow to it. The secondary characters were fun to meet and played a nice part in the story as a whole. I'm really hoping that the other books in the series will feature Teagan again. I enjoyed getting to know her and I want to know what will happen with her next but I have a feeling the focus will be on someone else =( Either way I'm going to read on and im sure I will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed GODDESS ON THE RUN.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess On The Run.