Naine's Reviews > Moon Kissed

Moon Kissed by Michele Hauf

Aug 28, 12

Read in October, 2009

** spoiler alert ** Blurb: There's a fine line between fear and desire...and between hatred and love Escaping from bloodthirsty vampires, Belladonna ran straight into the arms of a werewolf. As a man Severo drew her in with his dark good looks; as a beast he astounded her with his insatiable sensual appetite. Severo tried to keep Bella safe from the vampires who held a malicious desire for revenge against him, but he alone wasn't enough. Now Bella's taken the form of his most cursed enemy, how can he desire the very thing he's spent his life hunting?

Finished this book in one sitting. I liked it because I was interested with Severo during his appearance in Kiss Me Deadly. It was a quick read but there was a mini story after this book titled After the Kiss. Severo fell head over heels with Belladonna. Vampires are considered mortal enemies of werewolves. Severo is the pack leader of the wolves and in the end Belladonna accidentally became a vampire and it really tested if Severo loves her even if she is a vampire. I recommend this to those who like a fast-paced and quick read paranormal romance story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Kissed.