Wendi's Reviews > Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year

Your Best Life Begins Each Morning by Joel Osteen

Dec 15, 08

Perfect for : Personal Use, Great gift

In a nutshell: This is a wonderful book for daily use, that helps to start the day on a positive/inspiring note with biblical inspiration. It is small, about 6 inches tall, 4 inches wide and about 1 inch thick - it will fit great in a purse, glove box, desk drawer, etc, just put it somewhere so you can read it every morning. There is an inspirational thought and bible verse for each day of the year, and each one takes only a minute or two to read, but will help you stay inspired all day! This would be a great gift for any religious friend or relative you want to provide encouragement to.

Extended Review:
Content: I've taken the time to read ahead in the book so I could do a better review. I love the different ways I am encouraged each morning, revisiting my hopes and dreams (Jan. 1), looking at where you want to be in the future (Jan. 26th), "Dare to be Happy" with who you are (April 17th), etc. I've provided a few themes that are supported by scripture and examples, along with a great thought for the day.

Format: The book is very easy to follow - there is a short introduction, then a page for each day that includes: the date, a title theme, a scripture supporting the theme, and a story or example that ends with a type of thoughtful reflection for the day. The book has a section for notes at the end, and a built-in ribbon bookmark to help you easily find the next day.

Readability: Wonderfully easy to read, with a consistent format.

Overall: A great way to start the day! And it only requires a few minutes to read (maybe less?), and you will gain insight into yourself and great thoughts to take you through the day.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Best Life Begins Each Morning.