Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Madly and the Jackal

Madly and the Jackal by M. Leighton

Aug 27, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, atomr-book-tours
Read in August, 2012

Madly and The Jackal picks up right where Wolfhardt ended. They have captured him and are returning him to Atlas back to his prison cell where he belongs. Once they get there a few things have changed and Madly and Jackson will have to fight for their lives. They knew there would be challenges but they never expected what they encountered.

Madly and Jackson find out that Madly possess power beyond her wildest imagination and she will have to use it because someone wants it and they will stop at nothing to get it. Jackson will be tested and he will have to fight his way back to Madly. Madly will be tested and tried because someone wants that power she possesses but in order to do that they will have to bring Madly down to her lowest and weaken her in order to steal her powers. What better way to get to a girl then through her heart.

Will Madly be able to survive this new attack on her? Will Jackson truly give up and walk away from Madly? Or is love strong enough to survive everything that is thrown there way.What is a girl to do when she is fighting for her family and now will have to fight for her heart? Michelle I need more like ASAP! I need to see what true can do because it knows no boundaries or prisons! This is a must read series about love and loyalty.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Madly and the Jackal.

Jenn ~ Nemirdis Great review! I also just read this series as part of a book tour. I love all the different Lores. It's such a unique concept. I can't wait for the rest of the books in the series to come out.

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Jennifer,
Me to i love Michelle's writing. Have you read anything else from her because she ROCKS!