Melissa's Reviews > To Kill A Warlock

To Kill A Warlock by H.P. Mallory

Aug 27, 12

After reading her amazing book "Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble" I decided I had to read To Kill a Warlock and it did not disappoint! Just as enticing as her first work, To Kill a Warlock left me wanting more and not wanting to put down the book. She does an amazing job of pulling the reader into the world and letting the characters take the reader on the journey with them.
Dulcie was a fairy with trust issues. You know the story...woman loves man, man screws other women. Since her break-up, she hadn't moved on, hated her Spock-like ears, desired to be an author, and was determined to be the best Regulator she could be. What is a regulator you ask? Think paranormal cop working for the ANC (Association of Netherworld Creatures) - cops who policed creatures living among the humans. The story is great and well paced.
I LOVED the ending... it was unpredicted which left me asking what happens next? I felt that To Kill A Warlock was a fascinating book, with lots of suspense and if you're a fan of sexual tension... H.P. Mallory is a pro at it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Kill A Warlock.