Jessica's Book Review's Reviews > The Perfect Game

The Perfect Game by J. Sterling

Aug 26, 2012

Read from October 17 to 20, 2012

Read more reviews on my blog | Like me on Facebook

I couldn't put this book down! I read it in one LONG sitting! I loved the fast pace of the book because I just couldn't wait to find out what happens next. There was no long drawn out story lines or dialogue. It was straight to the point and I loved that! I fell hard for bad boy, star baseball player Jack, what girl wouldn't? He was sexy and a ball player, what is better then that? As a baseball fan I appreciated all the baseball aspects of the book, baseball and romance go together, don't ya think?

Jack broke not only Cassie's heart but mine as well. I wanted to smack and scream, and cuss at him. More then what Cassie did, I was annoyed she wasn't upset at him more for what all went down. She was more concerned for him and his future and got over his "incident" rather quickly. I do think that is one part of the book that needed to be written out more and let Cassie have her time being mad not just sad. I think it would of been more realistic as well.

I really enjoyed The Perfect Game and am so happy to have found a book about baseball in Southern California. As the book said, it's like Texas and football. I am giving The Perfect Game 4 stars... Even though my baseball team wasn't mentioned it was still an All Star book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Game.

10/19/2012
48.0% "I love the fast paste of the book. I am falling hard for Jack myself. Hot, sexy baseball player? Yes please!"