Jennifer's Reviews > Never Say Never

Never Say Never by Kailin Gow

Aug 26, 12

Read in August, 2012

Okay, so I love music and definitely books that have a music theme plot to it. Add in a little romance and that makes the reading all the more superb. But when Kailin Gow writes the story it is amazing.
I truly enjoyed reading this story. Never is a girl who is strong. She knows what she wants and isn't going to let anything get in the way of her goals. She's got talent to back her up. Loved the name Danny Blue. It just sounds so rock star. He's the perfect book boyfriend. Dark hair--check, blue eyes---check, muscular---check, plays guitar---check, all around Hotness---check, check. So glad this is only the first book. The way the first one ended and the tease to the second one I know I will be in for a great time.

I've said it before and I will say it again...You can't go wrong with a Kailin Gow story. She knows what I want to read and I have never been disappointed in any book I have read by her, and believe me I have read a lot of her books. Pick this one up and prepare for a great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Say Never.