Valerie Mcqueen's Reviews > Dark Matter

Aug 26, 12

Read from August 25 to 26, 2012

My review of Dark Matter by Christie Rich

RATING 5*****

This book was provided free from the author in exchange for honest literary review.

Ok so Rayla has managed to get herself taken. Instead of one fairy Lord calling for hervand her powers, there are five. Zach and Luke have disappeared on her trying to retrieve her family off of an island in the mortal realm.
Her best friend Cassie seems to have taken to life in the fairy realm with a new passion. She has fallen head over heels for the Lord of the fire realm. To beat it all it turns out she just may be Elemental like Rayla. The fire realm may just be in the hands of a new lord, a deliciously yummy and dangerous Heath.
Heath is the one who swears he doesn't want Rayla. He's infuriating, wise-cracking, and down right rude. Heath is also calling to Rayla in a dangerous way. Now not only does Rayla have the bonding choice to make she also has to find a way to stop a seriously power hungry delusional princess and a crazy man fueling a secret Order.
Book one was very good, but this one was OMG over the top crazy!!! I read the entire thing in one sitting and went on to book 3!!!! Rayla draws you into her journey she's so adorable. Her inner strength is growing in this book and shining through in a crazy way. Kudos to to author for placing the reader right in the middle of all the action! I loved it can you tell yet? I do have to say I was definitely team Zach at the beginning because I seriously love Styx, but now I feel a warmness coming for the new man in the equation.....go grab this one for sure, a must have!!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Matter.