~*~Princess Nhya~*~'s Reviews > Captive in the Dark

Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts

Oct 17, 2012

Read from August 28 to 29, 2012 — I own a copy

I flew through this story today. All I can say is Thank God I don't have to wait long for book 2.

This one was... I don't know what this was. It certainly wasn't what I expected, but that is not a bad thing. It's definitely a brutal story. This is one of those reviews where I have no clue how to articulate without spoiling it for those who have not read it. So please just read this one. And go ahead and get book 2 as well cos you're going to want the conclusion to this one quickly.

I highly recommend this read.

4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captive in the Dark.

message 1: by Twigs1704 (new)

Twigs1704 I've been wanting to read this one for a while....and now your review has me super curious and I just want to read it even more!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Glad you enjoyed it!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Twigs read it! I loved it. and book 2 comes out sept 1st as well :)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Alexis wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it!"

Yes I loved it! :)

Alexis *Reality Bites* ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it!"

Yes I loved it! :)
I was kinda scared of Caleb.. and he had me crying with his flash backs, and of course with what was developing with he and Livvie."

I know right the guy has been through some harsh stuff.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ But Alexis, (view spoiler)

Alexis *Reality Bites* ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "But Alexis, [spoilers removed]"

Bahahahahahahahaha! Ok...ok I don't mean to laugh cuz it's not funny it was the way you said it. And I totally agree he needs an ass whoopin for that. That was some crazy sh*t.

message 8: by ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (last edited Aug 30, 2012 07:42AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ LOL, When I read that, I was lookin like this..
Photobucket

Alexis *Reality Bites* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Gretchen Just started this one! Ha after seeing that picture above I'm even more scared! LOL!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Gretchen wrote: "Just started this one! Ha after seeing that picture above I'm even more scared! LOL!"

Bwaaahaaaa! I'm sorry... But yeah it did scare me a bit.

message 12: by Nia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nia ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "LOL, When I read that, I was lookin like this..

"

Lololololololol That is the funniest gif ever.

message 13: by Nia (last edited Aug 30, 2012 07:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nia I'm so happy you loved the book Princess Nhya! I'm counting the hours for book 2!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Nia wrote: "I'm so happy you loved the book Princess Nhya! I'm counting the hours for book 2!"

Glad u like the gif :) But that was sooo me I promise. That scene scared the mess outta me.

I truly loved this one.. I cannot wait til I can dive into the 2nd book tomorrow! *squeeks* Yup I squeeked ;D