Shan's Reviews > Harris and Me

Harris and Me by Gary Paulsen

U 50x66
Aug 26, 12

Read on August 26, 2012

I really enjoyed reading this book. As a middle grades teacher I would definitely keep this book in my class because in my opinion if I a twenty-six year old individual can read this book with focus, attention and interest then I am pretty sure that learners in middle school will definitely love reading, understanding and learning from this book "Harris and Me". The book is written in third person and according to the author of this book, this story is based on his own personal life. This made me even more curious to read this story book because we as readers have a mindset to read something that is based on reality or real-life stories. One more interesting part of this story which I can connect with my real life is that I as a kid had a tough time going, staying and living with my relatives. It can be connected very well with Middle grades students that there are many other kids like me who have trouble going and staying with their relatives. I would say as an end result that the author has done a great job.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harris and Me.