MelissaB's Reviews > Kidnapped for Christmas

Kidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson

1320046
Dec 24, 13

bookshelves: romantica-erotica, 2009-reads, favorite-hot-reads, spank-me-baby-bdsm, kindle, 2013-reads
Read in January, 2009

Nice hot story, but my question is, Do they really have companies like this? The whole "Kidnap Fantasy" thing sounded pretty sexy to me (if I weren't married of course).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kidnapped for Christmas.

12/24/2013 marked as: currently-reading 2 comments
12/24/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shawna LOL, Melissa! Ditto that! I just read and loved this story, especially yummy Kyle...YOWZA!

message 2: by K. (new) - added it

K. Hmmm. This sounds kind of interesting Melissa and Shawna. Are we talking hardcore BDSM or something more "manageable" for whimps like me? I'm already liking the fact that Kyle is a "stand-in" first timer for his brother's company. Good "dabble" in it or not for me? The kidnapping premise for fun sounds intriguing.

AgentScully ***butting in***

K I didn't find it hardcore. If you want to dip a toe in, it's a nice sexy story.

message 4: by K. (new) - added it

K. Thanks Scully! I just read Penny Watson's review as well, and it coincides with your opinion. I added it to my list. (Doing a little more exploring outside my boundaries lately. I'm feeling stagnated. That said ... don't expect me to read that book Dina was "reciting" from recently ... [K. takes a trot over to Dina's profile for name of book ...] "Beauty's Release"?! AAARGG - NOOO! LOL!
K.

AgentScully Gack! I'm not reading the Beauty books either. Dina's Updates scare even me (well that plus Anne Rice is a shitty writer).

Will be really curious to hear your thoughts on this one K :-)

MelissaB Dina's updates scare me too.

K,

MelissaB Shawna wrote: "LOL, Melissa! Ditto that! I just read and loved this story, especially yummy Kyle...YOWZA!"

Shawna,

This was a fun read! I think I may have to reread it for some Christmas hotness.

message 8: by K. (new) - added it

K. MelissaB wrote: "Dina's updates scare me too.

K,

Thanks Melissa! Sounds like it's a good "detour" for someone with my "less adventurous" tastes in that area. I've put it on my wish list! :)

MelissaB Great K!

message 10: by Dina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dina MelissaB wrote: "I think this one is not hardcore at all. It's relatively tame. Hey Dina liked it :)"

MelissaB Dina wrote: "MelissaB wrote: "I think this one is not hardcore at all. It's relatively tame. Hey Dina liked it :)"

I don't think K. trusts my "boundaries" anymore. Not after the Beauty books, LOL."

Yeah you sort of surpassed my boundaries with those crazy books

Leeann Wouldn't that be so fun!?....I would so sign up...um, if I, too, weren't already married. *g*

MelissaB Leeann wrote: "Wouldn't that be so fun!?....I would so sign up...um, if I, too, weren't already married. *g*"

Yes, but we get to read about still :)

message 14: by Karla (new)

Karla Sounds great Melissa!

MelissaB Karla,

It's hot little read with a decent story