Dianna's Reviews > The Gray Wolf Throne

The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

Aug 27, 12

bookshelves: fantasy
Read from August 26 to 27, 2012

I read this third book in the series within a 24 hour period, which in my opinion held my interest quite well to keep my nose stuck to the pages. There was a lot more politics and maneuvering in this particular book, where as the previous two books built up the characters, historical signifigance and various settings. I felt that this book had a reminicent feel of George R R Martin's and Terry Goodkind's Characters and land adventures.

There were no really new characters in this book, yet some of the secondary characters storylines have now left more questions than answers with the feeling that they may have more to add to the story than previously thought. Other characters have got what they had coming to them and have been nicely put away on the shelf.

Too my disappointment, the next book will not be available until sometime in October, though I cannot see how the book will be tied up and finished any time soon. It will take at least 2 if not more books to complete the story. I look forward to seeing how this story turns out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gray Wolf Throne.