Greta is Erikasbuddy's Reviews > Little Red Riding Crop

Little Red Riding Crop by Tiffany Reisz

Aug 26, 12

bookshelves: on-the-tabby
Recommended to Greta is Erikasbuddy by: AH

I'm not sure if I liked this or not.

Was it hot?
I guess.

Was it memorable?
Well, that's the problem. It wasn't really memorable to me but from all the reviews that I read it looks like everyone loves it.

Was it the BDSM that turned me off?
No, not really. I found that quite interesting and the fact that it wasn't graphic and brutal was a nice touch.

What about the title? Is it Red Riding Hood?
In a way. Nora is a dominatrix who works for a dude who will give her a month off in Europe if she visits the club 'The Black Woods'. They are taking his workers away from him and he wants to know why. It's raining the day Nora is supposed to go over so her boss gives her a red cloak to wear to cover up her leather. Can't get that wet, now can you? While at the door to the club she runs into Brad.... or might I say... The Big Brad Wolfe. I thought that was clever. Nora asks to meet the Dame who is taking away her boss's employees but Brad says the only way she'll get the time is if she subs for him. Considering Nora is a Dom and has been a Sub she doesn't really wanna wanna but hey... how else is she going to see the Dame?

I found their time together to be the confusing part. I don't know if I liked it or not. Maybe I should read the next story. I did find the Red Riding Hood bits to be cute.

All in all... a short erotic read.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Red Riding Crop.