Donna's Reviews > Redemption

F 50x66
Oct 07, 12

bookshelves: 2012-new-authors, 2012-books-read
Read from August 26 to October 07, 2012

This was a great start to a new vampire series. It has a new unique setting and storyline and the characters are fun and easy to like and get to know.

Aidan as the leader of his town has found a way that vampires and humans can live together in peace and take care of each other. Sadly though there are other vampires outside that are jealous and dont care for what he has started. They use an age old feud between him and his brother to start trouble for the town.

Because of the battles they are fighting, Aidan has to find a new doctor. He find Krys and arranges for her to come for an interview. Of course it can not be that easy and as situations arise he is forced to keep her in the town until things are resolved or she agrees to take the job. Both Aidan and Krys have history and its a great story to watch them come to accept it and each other. I did really like that even after Krys started to become friends with those in the town and was able to be treated like a member and not a prisoner, she still had doubts about staying and being a permanent part of the community. She did not just do one of those magical 180s and immediately accept the situation and want to stay. We really got to watch her journey and decision process to see what she wanted to do and if she would stay.

I was immediately hooked from the beginning. I loved the characters. I loved the town. And I cant wait to read more about the people there and their troubles with the vampires outside. If you like paranormal stories and vampires. Pick this up immediately.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redemption.