Janessa's Reviews > More

More by T.M. Franklin

Aug 25, 2012

bookshelves: mythology, science-fantasy
Read on August 25, 2012 , read count: 1

I absolutely loved loved loved this book! It is definitely one of the best young adult novels I have read in awhile. Now sadly for the rest of you kiddos this book does not come out until October I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy. I will say that as soon as October 4th hits buy this book! It was filled with adventure, romance, and a little mystery. T.M. Franklin really did an amazing job on this novel the writing was witty and she weaved a very captivating story of a young woman trying to discover herself.
Ava believed most of her life that she was different from other people, special even. It wasn’t until she grew older that she started to realize she was living in a dream and that she was no different than any other person. Until her freshman year of college she started dreaming of a terrifying man with one blue eye and one green. She constantly feels like someone is watching her…could the man from her dreams actually be real? Or was she just experiencing the stress of a new town and adjusting to life as a college student?
Caleb is just your average science geek. As he begins tutoring Ana she starts to notice things about him that couldn’t possibly be true. Or is there more to Ana’s tutor than meets the eye?
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More.