UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Okay, this was such a great book. Sweet but not cheesy or immature... mature but not too adult... the perfect cross-over book. I'll definitely be looking for more by this very talented author!

I might write more of a review if I can think of some way to do this story justice. For now, this must suffice.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

09/09/2012
16.0% "Totally awesome and I'm having trouble putting it down, even to play Gardens of Time, my second addiction next to reading, on Facebook!" 11 comments
09/10/2012
65.0% "This is such a great story. LOVE Lucas!"
04/27/2013 marked as: own-have-read
show 1 hidden update…

Christie«SHBBblogger» I just read this one and I really, really liked it. It's the first book I have read by this author and I would definitely check out more based on her writing from this one. This has a very sexy, tortured hero, heroine-in-distress, and a little bit of angst for good measure...lol. It's worth checking out IMHO. :)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks! It's only ,99cents on amazon today, so I bought it. Is this a standalone?

Mary Beth As far as I know it is, I loved this book.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks, Mary Beth!

Victoria UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Thanks! It's only ,99cents on amazon today, so I bought it. Is this a standalone?"

OMG, I loved this book! Easy is a favorite amongst my favorites :) I'm not a big fan of YA books, but this book was an awesome read. And yes, this is a standalone.

Adrienne Marie i wanna read this!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish .99 cents at amazon!

message 8: by Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (last edited Aug 27, 2012 03:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* This is so good, Dhes! I loved it and think you will too! And yes, standalone.

Adrienne Marie thanks ladies. i am going to start reading it today!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ohh let me know what you think

Merita Hope you like it Dhes :)

Susan YAY! love this one! sending "love this book" vibes your way!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I'm starting on Saturday!!!

Adrienne Marie loved this book

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish lovING this book!

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "lovING this book!"

Yay! I KNEW you would!!! :-)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* wrote:"Yay! I KNEW you would!!! :-)"

Hahaha!!! Yep... it's awesome!

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: " Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* wrote:"Yay! I KNEW you would!!! :-)"

Hahaha!!! Yep... it's awesome!"

Woot! WOOOOOOTTT!!! :-)

Wendy That's good enough for me. Nicely summed up Dhes!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks, Wendy! *hugs*

Duchess Nicole Yep, good enough for me, too! I loved this book. YA with no unnecessary angst. Glad to see that you liked it Dhes!

message 22: by Jill (new)

Jill I've heard so many good things about this book, Dhes. I may just have to fold and read it, even though YA is not my thing.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish YA is not my thing, either, Jill. Truly. But this really is more mature than YA, and sex is there, just not graphic. It's more implied, but definitely passionate.

These are not teeny boppers, so they're dealing with grownup issues. It really is very good. I hope you'll try it.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks, Nicole!! I liked it very much.

message 25: by Leea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leea Great review!

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ Great review Dhes. This is up next for me, looking forward to it!!

message 28: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish (last edited Sep 12, 2012 10:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Oooh, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Twigs1704 Love the review! I was hesitant about reading this one but now I think I am going to have to move it up on my TBR list!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks, Twigs!! I hope you enjoy it.

♡Karlyn P♡ Loved this one, glad to see you found time for it Dhes!!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Yep! And so glad I did!

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ Loved it Dhes!! This is not my normal genre but I am so glad I read it!!!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Awesome, Dorsey!!!

message 35: by Nona (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nona Awesome I just ordered this book. I really need to get an ereader so I could have had it last night not 3-5 business days. Have read Jamie McGuires Beautiful Disaster? Just finished it and wow I loved it was worried I wouldn't but it was really good.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Oh good, Nona! I hope you get it soon and LOVE it. And seriously... ereaders are the bomb! You need one, especially since Amazon just released several new Kindle models, and a few are under $200.... one is $69!!

message 37: by Nona (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nona Yeah I'm seriously thinking of getting a kindle fire buy hubby trying to talk me into new iPad, not sure yet.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Well, the iPad is nice, for sure, but my daughter's OLD KFire does most of what she needs and she has an iPad, too, and uses the Fire more. It's easier to carry around, etc., and the newer ones are so tablet like... it's a tough decision!

♡Karlyn P♡ Goodluck Nona. I prefer the iPad, mostly because I have other iThings that I connect with. The new Fire looks robust and a huge bargain for the price. An iPad can easily be triple the cost, and the month to month plan is also way more costly. I am getting the KPW (paperwhite), I need the eink display and am looking forward to the lighting feature. I'm counting down the days til it arrives. :-)

message 40: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Nice review, Dhes! Another book I've had for ages and now I'll be moving it up on my pile:)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks, Kat! You'll really enjoy Lucas. He's awesome!!

Melanie You're totally right - this really was a great book! :)

Jewels ♥ My Devastating Reads As usual, you've made me very curious!

Ronyell Great review UM!!! I think this will suffice!! This book was just so fantastic!!! :D

message 45: by Nins (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nins Hey Lucas' NACrushTourney match is today. Head over to NA Alley to vote

Here's the link direct to Lucas' match http://bit.ly/19Q05dG

Songbyrd *aka SB aka Byrd* I thank you for saying that it was mature. I can't do immature characters. They can grate on my nerves.