Brandi (Rambles of a SAHM)'s Reviews > Over the Edge

Over the Edge by Mary Connealy

Aug 25, 12

bookshelves: historical-fiction
Read in August, 2012

Mary Connealy can really bring a fictitious cowboy to life. With The Kincaid Brides series she has imagined not one but three over the top hunky men to entertain us. Over the Edge is the third in the series and focuses on Seth Kincaid and his forgotten bride Callie…oh and don’t forget their son Conner, the one that Seth knows nothing about. Throw in Heath Kincaid, a fourth brother from their father’s other family, and you have the makings of a rowdy cowboy romance.

In the first two installments of this series we got to know the Kincaid family pretty well. We focused on Rafe and Julia in Out of Control. Then we picked up with the story of Ethan and Audra in In Too Deep. Woven into those two storylines were the escapades of younger brother Seth.

We all fell in love with Seth as the dangerously wild yet disarmingly handsome cowboy of all our fantasies. The problem we discover in this book is that with all his escapades Seth is slowly loosing grasp of his sanity. Now that he’s reunited with his beloved Callie can he be brought back from the brink?

This was a delightful finish to a great series. When it comes to romance in the Wild West, Mary Connelly definitely does it best!

I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Over the Edge.