Erin's Reviews > Chaser

181995
Aug 25, 12

bookshelves: gay-romance
Read in August, 2012

Lived up to my expectations! I've been waiting for the release of this book since I read the synopsis earlier this summer.
Caden isn't interested in all of the perfectly gorgeous guys his friend Bobby likes. They just don't do it for him. He prefers his men a little hefty. Not fat, but 'beefier' as he says.
Along comes Kevin, and they have a great start on a relationship when Caden's mother gets sick, and he leaves to stay with her for awhile.
All alone, Kevin decides Caden wouldn't want a fatty like him, and starts to lose weight. Six weeks of calls and texts bring Caden and Kevin closer, and by the time Caden gets back six weeks later, Kevin is SO excited to surprise Caden with his new body! What will Caden think? Will he still want the man he thinks he's falling in love with?
Caden's friend Bobby is thrown into the mix to complicate matters. I wonder if Rick R. Reed will follow up with a book about Bobby?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chaser.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rick (new)

Rick Actually, Erin, my next writing project is all set to go and it will be Bobby's story. Dreamspinner has already agreed to publish it. It will be called RAINING MEN and will be out, if all goes well, early in 2013.

And thank you so much for the wonderful review. I appreciate it! If you spend any time at all on Amazon, would love to see you share the review there as well, but absolutely no pressure. Glad you liked CHASER!