Krystal Marlein's Reviews > Project ELE

Project ELE by Rebecca Gober

Aug 24, 2012

I know the average review is 1 to 5 stars but I have to say I give this book 10 stars!! I loved it! I'm usually not one to read Apocalyptic style books, but I found this one to be surprisingly good and such an amazing read!!! :)))) I cant say enough how much I loved it! So this story is about survial and love and heartbreak and amazing friendships! Ths story is told from the view point of Willow, a 15 year old girl who has spent most of her life being homeschooled because of a virus thats killing off the human race. They are forced into a FEMA shelter so that they can survive while the earth heats up. Once inside this shelter Willow makes some new friends who help make her life so much more bearable. She also finds love! Who doesnt like a story which has a wonderfully love story inside? I know I do!! Willow and her new found friends find ways to keep themselves amused, and entertained. Along their journey inside the shelter there are bumps and twists and turns that will leave you wanting more! I love a good story that keeps me on my toes and keeps me guessing and this has it!! During the first few chapters your taken on an emotional roller coaster as you get to know the characters. These wonderful authors bring it! Right from the beginning you cant help but feel for Willow and hurt for her as she is forced to deal with something so heartbreaking it had me reaching for tissue!! :) I promise you will laugh, you will cry, and you will scream!!! I know I did. The end brings with it the need for more! I know I cant wait for book number 2!!! :) I'm so glad I read this and tried something new! If you take the time to read this book you wont be disappointed!!! 10 stars!!!!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Project ELE.