Jennifer's Reviews > Faking It

Faking It by Jennifer Crusie

Dec 12, 08

bookshelves: 2004, jennifer-crusie, romance, fun
Read in August, 2004, read count: 1

I love it when the main character rides the line between really good and a little bad. I guess forging paintings is more than a little bit bad, and breaking into someone's house is also on the "more than a little bit bad" side - but breaking into someone's house to replace the forged painting with a real one - well - that's when you have the crook with the golden heart. Add a love interest who is also riding the naughty but nice line and a cast of a crazy family - and you have yourself a fun little book.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faking It.

Tammy Have you read Welcome to Temptation yet? Davy first pops up in that one pulling off a con for his sister, Sophie. Temptation is my favorite Crusie novel. Eccentric characters, wackiness and raunch sex! =)

Jennifer Yup! I read it. But I think I read them out of order - so I should really re-read them in order. I like her books well enough to want to re-read them. :)

Tammy Crusie claims they are not a series - just closely related. But Fantastic Fiction lists them as a series and one does take place after the other. I personally liked the first one best. In fact, I've re-read it several times now!

Jennifer I will have to pick them up again the next time I am at the store and read them back to back. I think she has a few other books out that I haven't read as well - so it would be a good chance to stock up on her. Thanks for the tips!