Merisha28's Reviews > Ashes

Ashes by Estevan Vega

Aug 26, 12

bookshelves: favorite
Read from August 24 to 26, 2012

I received this book in exchange for a honest review. ~WaAr~

The second installment to the Arson trilogy is AMAZING! The author does a wonderful job continuing the action packed, and suspenseful story. I just want to say OMG! The story is left on a cliffhanger. I'm left wanting more and trying to think about what is going to happen. You will fall in love with the characters and be waiting anxiously for the last installment! This book contains romance, action, suspense, horror, and mixed with some supernatural. It is a wonderful YA READ. I can't wait to read more from this amazing author who writes with passion. I look forward to great things from him!

The book starts up 3 months after it left off in Arson. Emery's parents are trying to cope and still trying to find her. Emery and Arson are going through Heck at the Salvation Asylum, which is where the government funds experimentation on people. It seems that everyone has ulterior motives behind their action, especially the government and doctors. What is so special about Emery, Arson, and Adam? What links them together? Will Arson and Emery find a way back toward each other? I give this book a 5 star review since it won't let me give any higher! :) This is a MUST MUST READ!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes.