Nascha's Reviews > Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship

Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov

Jun 26, 10

bookshelves: chick-lit-romance, self-help-spiritual-enlightenment, on-the-bookshelf
Read in August, 2005

The fact is, you're not supposed to read a book like this, let alone like it. When this book came recommended to me from a few members of a woman's group I belonged to at the time, skeptical wouldn't begin to describe what I thought. I mean, the title alone kind of wants to make you gag. Most men hate bitches, don't they? This book can't help you find, keep or get a man, right? Well, right. But I think that's the whole point of the book and possibly its beauty.
After a few chapters, you realize the book is more about you as a woman and being a strong woman who can sift through the nonsense some men spew, than it is about finding, dating and keeping a relationship. The one thing this book will teach any woman is to know that "you are all you need." Even if you already know this, it's a good thing to have confirmed. And knowing this, and truly believing it, is what will make a man love and respect you---according to Argov.
I say it's at least worth a look-see.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why Men Love Bitches.