Ollie's Reviews > Her Demonic Angel

Sep 22, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, book-review-request
Read from September 08 to 20, 2012

Review by Ollie for bittenbyparanormalromance

I have read many of Felicity Heaton's books, but I have never read this series and boy was I missing out on something, so I am so glad I discovered it because it is fantastic. Though this is book 5 in the series it can be read as a stand alone, but you are introduced to characters that were featured in previous books of their own therefore and I plan to read them as well.

What started out as a story about a young woman encountering a demonic angel sent to rescue her from the bowels of Hell turned out to be so much more. Not only are there twists and turns occurring in the storyline, but with Veiron and Erin as well.

I loved how Veiron tried to tamper down his attraction to Erin, but most of all the deep, soul-burning connection that the two developed. Wow all I can say is Veiron is one deep, passionate lover that when he growls “Mine” you wish you were the one he was saying it to.

Again this book surprised me because just as I thought the story was heading in one direction, BAM, a new twist occurred that left me speechless. Put it this way, if I keep thinking about a book all day long and waiting for the chance to get back to where I left off then is it a great book and this is one of those books. As usual Felicity's writing is so detailed that you feel the intensity of the emotions and the storyline is is full of action, intrigue and passion that I found myself riding an emotional rollercoaster. This book at times had my heart aching with tears running down my face to fantasizing that I was in Erin's place during the passionate scenes.

This is a must read book if you love paranormal romances featuring a demonic angel who will sacrifice everything for his soulmate and a woman demonstrates compassion, tenderness, loyalty and self-sacrifice for the ones she loves.

5 Stars
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Demonic Angel.

KindleRomance Reviews Beautiful review!