sal's Reviews > He's Just Not That Into You

He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt

Dec 12, 2008

liked it

Sometimes I'm ashamed that I've read this book. ... But then, when I saw the preview for the new movie coming out, I gasped giddily and caught myself saying, "Oh! I love that book!"

So maybe my relationship with the book is like the relationships that are diagnosed in the book. Relationships in which one party (male) is sketchy and sometimes shows his affection but usually does not. I guess I wear the pants in this relationship...

If I was going to put it into one sentence, I would say that I'm just not that into HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.
The book has some good points, but I often felt like my intellect was being insulted. But I did love the lines like this, "If he's not calling you, he's just not that into you." haha. Sometimes, you've just got to take it like it is.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's Just Not That Into You.

message 1: by Jeb (new)

Jeb Alyssa was a judge for the Miss UCO Pageant a few years ago, and one of the questions was, "What was the last book you read, and how did it affect you?"

Of course some poor girl was obliged to answer, "You know that book, 'He's Just Not That Into You'? Well, it helped me because sometimes it's really true."

She did not win the pageant.