Adi (Reading in the Windowseat)'s Reviews > Deadly Sting

Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep

Aug 30, 13

bookshelves: 2013-read-list, class-adult, genre-paranormal, genre-romance
Read from April 10 to 11, 2013

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Sting.

04/10/2013
5.0% "Ah, I've missed you, Gin =)"
04/10/2013
25.0% "Poor Gin... I want to strangle Owen right now! And still, I love all the action that is the Elemental Assassin's trademark =)" 1 comment
04/11/2013
70.0% "Grrr, I like a fair share of well done angst, but Owen's in for a suckerpunch by now!"
04/11/2013
80.0% "Gin is deadly, Gin is smart, but in her lovelife she's a total pushover =("

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anika There is no mention of her relationship with Owen. I wonder what's gonna happen between them.

Adi (Reading in the Windowseat) Anika wrote: "There is no mention of her relationship with Owen. I wonder what's gonna happen between them."

Yeah, I caught that, too.
I think he'd end up being in the building as well, and she'd have to face the ISSUE while dealing with all the havoc. And that'll just suck for Gin :( I hope someone, preferably Eva, knocks him with a pan over the head and drives some sense back into him. I mean, c'mon - he saw what Salina was doing, saw the lack of morals and regret, learned she'd TORTURED his precious little sister, and as a result he almost broke up with Gin?
...:D Guess I'm still pissed at him :D

Anika Adi (Reading in the Windowseat) wrote: "Anika wrote: "There is no mention of her relationship with Owen. I wonder what's gonna happen between them."

Yeah, I caught that, too.
I think he'd end up being in the building as well, and she'd ..."

Almost broke up.....I thought they did break up or at least he said I think he needs more time but he could not look at her and walked away. Here I thought her man trouble would be over and she finally have someone who would accept her for what she is. Makes you wondering if he isn't that guy then the author must be bring in someone else maybe...My heart tripped the last time when her and Donovan saw one another again. :)