Alexandria's Reviews > Ever After

Ever After by Kim Harrison

Aug 08, 14

bookshelves: favorites, f-m
Read from January 22 to 23, 2013, read count: 1

Is it bad if i want Rachel to have Al's baby and then be with Trent?

*Update*

Epic! Everything I didn't know i wanted. As the odds stack against Rachel, you start to really feel her depression but she rises above like always with an explosive ending that was was all parts satisfying. My wishes weren't granted in this book... but theres always hope for the next book! This book left me drained even as I already begin my begging for the next one. Truly no one can write like the amazing Kim Harrison.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ever After.

Quotes Alexandria Liked

Kim Harrison
“What are you doing now?" Al questioned "Seeing if your circumcision is gone? It is.

My expression went blank, and Trent hesitated.

He looked at me, and I put a hand to my mouth, face flaming. "Oh. My. God. Trent. I'm sorry"

"Um" Trent said, clearly at a loss.

"Call me tomorrow," Al said seriously, "I've got a curse that will take care of that. Unless you like the snake in a turtleneck look”
Kim Harrison, Ever After

01/22/2013
41.0% "“Only that which you can’t give. And I will not ask for it.”

Harrison, Kim (2013-01-22). Ever After (Rachel Morgan) (Kindle Location 3527). Harper Voyager. Kindle Edition."
01/22/2013
44.0% "I think Ku'Sox is just a poor little confused angst filled transgender."
01/23/2013
68.0% "Demon slave rings? Oh please, oh please, oh please!!!"
01/23/2013
89.0% "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

ratherread "Is it bad if i want Rachel to have Al's baby and then be with Trent?" OMG Alexandria, just so you know, I spewed cola all over my computer when I read this. Hilarious!!! I am going to be sad when this series ends.

Alexandria I'll be sobbing right along with you );

Alexandria oops i think i just messed up my frowny face

Leona Tolle-johnson I have been hooked for a while and glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about al!

Felicia_noel i have to agree to all of the above. lol

Crystallena An Al-Rachel baby would be EPIC! also, the idea of Trent and Rachel raising all the rosewood/demon babies together? spoiler: hilarious hijinks ensue!