Terra's Reviews > Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight (The Duke's Daughters, #3)

Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight (The Duke's Daughters, #3) by Grace Burrowes

Sep 13, 12

Read from September 04 to 05, 2012

Oh what an early Christmas gift this is, thank you Grace Burrowes! I absolutely love this family and their stories that our much talented author has given us. This gem is sure to put you in the Yule spirit with a luscious romance that is rich in everything we could possibly ask from Santa.

Lady Louisa Windham is a true gem in every sense of the word. Lithe, graceful, seductively beautiful and with an appetite for the art of love, family, duty and experiences that only a man who truly loves her can render. A bit of the naughty has been in her from early on and this may just come up to bite her in the behind but we will see as the story proceeds beautifully.

Sir Joseph is a handsome man in his own right. Widowed and left with two daughters he must find a bride to help his children in all the areas that only a female can possibly teach them. An injury from the war makes poor Sir Joseph not all that appealing to most of the creme of the crop of the ton available but will one special beauty capture his interest and his heart?

This story has some really cute moments especially when His Grace and Her Grace get that glimmer in their eye when it's time to play match making shenanigans. They are just so sweet. Their character's give you a glimpse of what has been passed down to each of their children, no wonder they all have minds of their own. LOL! I think having their Graces in each story doing just a bit of something adds so much to it.

Along with their Graces you know that all the siblings have to have a hand in whatever transpires which makes it all that much more delicious. I so wish I had a family like this. Guess Great Minds do think alike.

As you ascertained the story is set during the Yule season and oh what a season this will be. Much mistletoe doesn't help our hero but it doesn't hurt either. The setting is ripe with smells and descriptions that make you feel like you are part of the family and not an outsider looking in. I just can't impress enough upon you how much this book brought joy to my reading eyes and longing mind.

Thank goodness our author has another story coming out before the Season of Spirits. I don't know what I will do when we run out of family members to read about from a much gifted Grace Burrowes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight (The Duke's Daughters, #3).