Ute's Reviews > Sun God Seeks…Surrogate?

Sun God Seeks…Surrogate? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Aug 23, 12

Read in July, 2012

This is the third book in the " Accidentally Yours " series and Mimi Pamfiloff did not disappoint . She did more than live up the expectations of book 1 and 2 , but surpassed them and excelled.

Her characters are strong and beautiful, but with a smidge of self doubt, which makes them even more likable.

The female lead Penelope is like the previous ones, quite the character with very funny thoughts and lines but strong in her determination to fight what she wants AFTER she finally finds out what that is.

Kinich, the male lead, seems first like every other self righteous god ( not that I met too many ) ,but he seems arrogant , beautiful, unwilling to get into any relationship, but the more the reader dives into the book, the more he /she discovers the real personality of him and can't but like this very devoted character.

Ms.Pamfiloff also adds previous characters into the storyline, which is not distracting at all, contrary, it adds to the plot and satisfies the need to know what happened to all the beloved people the reader met before. New names are also added, but again, not in a confusing way, more enticing, that there will be additional books to follow .

The book is an easy, enjoyable read. I was able to laugh out loud several times, was sitting on the edge of my chair as many moments and was stunned with the ending - a cliffhanger - I did not expect.But this is a good author to you. Turning the tide around, when you least expect it.

So, please , hurry up Ms Pamfiloff, don't let us suffer too long :)

I can highly recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sun God Seeks…Surrogate?.