lyndel's Reviews > When Will There Be Good News?

When Will There Be Good News? by Kate Atkinson

U_50x66
Feb 21, 09

Read in February, 2009

ok now i am back into this again after getting freaked out! However I'm finding jackson a bit of a dork in this one . I love reggie but am really worried about whats going tot happen to her . Of course now I need to find out what has happened to joanna so can't put it down . Not late night reading though especially if you are alone at home !!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Will There Be Good News?.

12/26/2008 page 27
01/04/2009 page 336
84.0% "I am having so much fun reading this one am completely intrigued!!"
01/16/2009 page 49
12.25% "I know I tried to confuse you all in to thinking that I already read it but now its true... I'm certainly am addicted to this author !"
01/23/2009 page 115
28.75% "oh deaqr this book is really getting to me , all these tradgies coming out of teh blue are doing my head in but I do love reggie"
01/23/2009 page 115
28.75% "Oh dear this is book is already beginning to get to me , all these tradgies coming out of teh blue are doing my head in ..."
02/04/2009 page 115
28.75% "ok I give up I can't do this its a shsme cos I loved this author up to now"
02/13/2009 page 233
58.25% "ok now she's waffling again but I bette pay attention just in case"
02/21/2009 page 233
58.25% "finished thank god !"
show 4 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elyse1 (new) - added it

Elyse1 CAn I borrow it?

lyndel rho lent me her copy ... I'll be passing it back to her in the next few days .