Jeri Smith-Ready's Reviews > Shine

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: re-read, read-in-2012, research, young-adult
Read in September, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shine.

Melonie I loved it.

message 2: by Jeri (new) - added it

Jeri Smith-Ready Melonie wrote: "I loved it."

Thanks! Hee, I was rereading it to annotate it for a prize, and also brainstorming Zachary's novella "Shattered." Figured it might as well count toward my yearly goal. ;)

Sasha Enge I loved this series so much, i really am not looking forward to it ending, i have 100 pages left to go and I am going to be very sad to say good bye to these characters. Jeri made them so alive.....Im keeping my fingers crossed for more. I LOVE YOUR STORIES JERI!!! Cant wait to read more of your books :)

message 4: by Jeri (new) - added it

Jeri Smith-Ready Sasha wrote: "I loved this series so much, i really am not looking forward to it ending, i have 100 pages left to go and I am going to be very sad to say good bye to these characters. Jeri made them so alive......."

Thank you so much, Sasha! I'm so happy you're enjoying SHINE. I'm working on a novella from Zachary's point-of-view, "Shattered," which I'm planning to release next spring. My next YA book (a stand-alone contemporary) will be in early 2014. :) Have a great weekend!

Haraiah Eve Shine made me cry right from the first chapter. Definitely loved the whole series! I'll really miss Aura, Zach, Logan and the rest of the gang. It's hard not to love all the characters since they each played amazing parts in the series. I plan to re-read it, actually. I can't get over it. ")

message 6: by Jeri (new) - added it

Jeri Smith-Ready Haraiah wrote: "Shine made me cry right from the first chapter. Definitely loved the whole series! I'll really miss Aura, Zach, Logan and the rest of the gang. It's hard not to love all the characters since they e..."

Thanks so much, Haraiah! I'm so happy to hear that it moved you. :) There's still a bit more to come--next year I'm releasing a novella from Zachary's point of view called "Shattered." It covers the same timeframe as SHINE but will be almost totally new scenes (i.e., not just scenes from SHINE repeated from his eyes). We'll finally get to see what he went through in 3A, for instance.

Thanks again for your comment--totally made my day! :)