Glamdring's Reviews > The Spook's Blood

The Spook's Blood by Joseph Delaney

Aug 23, 2012

bookshelves: fantasy
Read on October 11, 2012

From the beginning to the end, this book was a wild roller coaster ride... I want to know what happens next!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Spook's Blood.

10/11/2012 page 105
38.0% "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" 4 comments

Alex (Lexie) Whoa. You're done. :O

Glamdring Yeah. I couldn't put it down :P

Did you start it?

Alex (Lexie) Not yet. Sigh. :( I'm not yet finished with Grimalkin and I still have Poison Princess to read next. :O

message 4: by JPR™ (last edited Oct 12, 2012 05:06AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

JPR™ I told you that this was one of the best in the series. :)

Alex (Lexie) But you only rated it 4 stars. Glam rated it 5.

JPR™ I didn't want to rate it as high as any of the Percy Jackson books. :P

message 7: by Alex (Lexie) (last edited Oct 12, 2012 05:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex (Lexie) Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you rated a book higher than 4 stars with the exemption of Percy Jackson's books and also your comics. :o

JPR™ Lexie wrote: "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you rated a book higher than 4 stars with the exemption of Percy Jackson's books and also your comics. :o"

I rated some of the Harry Potter books 5 stars. :P

Alex (Lexie) OH yeah, you only rated books 5 stars if you really really love them, huh? :P

Glamdring Lexie wrote: "But you only rated it 4 stars. Glam rated it 5."

It's because I'm more honest in my rating...

Glamdring JPR™ wrote: "I didn't want to rate it as high as any of the Percy Jackson books. :P"

See?

JPR™ Lexie wrote: "OH yeah, you only rated books 5 stars if you really really love them, huh? :P"

Yes I do. :P

I gave The Hunger Games 5 stars. As well as City of Bones and City of Glass. A couple of Star Wars books got 5 stars from me too. :)

Glamdring JPR™ wrote: "Lexie wrote: "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you rated a book higher than 4 stars with the exemption of Percy Jackson's books and also your comics. :o"

I rated some of the Harr..."

I rated all the Harry Potter books 3 stars.

Alex (Lexie) JPR™ wrote: "Lexie wrote: "OH yeah, you only rated books 5 stars if you really really love them, huh? :P"

Yes I do. :P

Okay, point taken. :P

Alex (Lexie) Glamdring wrote: "JPR™ wrote: "Lexie wrote: "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you rated a book higher than 4 stars with the exemption of Percy Jackson's books and also your comics. :o"

I rated som..."

WHAT?! OMG. Only 3?! That's my all time favorite book! I've read it quite a lot of times.

JPR™ Lexie wrote: "Glamdring wrote: "JPR™ wrote: "Lexie wrote: "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you rated a book higher than 4 stars with the exemption of Percy Jackson's books and also your comics..."

3 what?

Alex (Lexie) JPR™ wrote: "Lexie wrote: "Glamdring wrote: "JPR™ wrote: "Lexie wrote: "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you rated a book higher than 4 stars with the exemption of Percy Jackson's books and al..."

3stars. She rated HP books 3 stars. :O

Glamdring In my humble opinion, the writing and the story line of this series are much better. I just hope that the movie won't spoil it.

Alex (Lexie) I hope Ben Barnes can justify Tom's character. :)

message 20: by Glamdring (last edited Oct 12, 2012 06:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Glamdring I watched an interview where the director explains that he adapted the story because Jeff Bridges wanted more to play.

In the series Tom is the leading role and the spook the supporting role but it might well be the reverse in the film...

Alex (Lexie) Oh? Really? Where did you watched it?

Glamdring On YouTube.