Kristin's Reviews > Biting Cold

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill

Aug 23, 2012

bookshelves: my-favorites, series, paranormal

This book sooo made up for book 5 to me! I was worried about this series, where it was going to go and if she'd be able to keep so many books interesting and not redundant. After learning that this is getting stretched into a longer series then intended, I immediately thought of the Sookie Stackhouse series and how it declined so much after the first 6 or so books. :( I was disappointed in book 5 but I feel much better after reading Biting Cold. I loved it all the way through. Lots of action, lots of drama and lots of Merit and Ethan.

**Spoiler**

I especially liked that Merit finally seems to be done dragging her feet with Ethan. The whole on again off again, do I want him, do I trust him, I do, I don't thing was getting very old for me. This book she seemed to be sure of what she wanted and ended up going for it. I love how it ended with them finally a couple and I really hope that they will stay that way. I ended this book with a big goofy grin on my face! :)

I'm really looking forward to House Rules and here's hoping the steps forward don't end up going backward in the books to come!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biting Cold.