Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > The Kingmakers

The Kingmakers by Clay Griffith

Aug 28, 12

Read in August, 2012

Vampire Empire is by far, an amazing series. I have followed this series from the first book and love it. I'm, sad to see the story end, but so happy that it's ending well.

The characters of the book have grown and learned so much. It is so cool to see both Gareth and Adele working together. The way the came up with plans so flawlessly, the way they work together, the trusted each other. They were a fabulous team. They both made some very important decisions, that I think well do them good. They thought things out and weren't doing anything rash.

Now, their love for each other is so amazing to see. It's a love that everyone yearns to have and jealous to watch. They are a match made in heaven. Their few stolen moments of peace left me in awe and wanting more.

The plot itself is excellent. Loose ties are tied as well as the final secrets are exposed. The magnificent action sequences leads the reader to full blown adventure right where you are sitting. It's fast, it heart-racing, it's AWESOMENESS! The intimate details of the world building along with flowing emotions, it blows you away.

The Kingmakers is an amazing story! Written beautifully, The Kingmakers raises the bar for all YA books. A complete package of writing, story line with amazing characters, nothing goes wrong in The Kingmakers.
If you want a adventure that takes you away, The Kingmakers will rock your world!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kingmakers.

08/23/2012 page 36