Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Flukes

Flukes by Nichole Chase

Dec 11, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, atomr-book-tours
Read in December, 2012

THIS IS A NEW ADULT NOVEL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. SOME CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS.

Nichole Chase has done it again. She captured my heart with her Dark Betrayal Trilogy. I am Team Roland all the way and I did not think I could fall in love with another of her characters and boy oh boy was I wrong. Blake is my dream man. He is the bad boy persona but at the end of the day he is the sweetest guy you could ever ask for.

In Flukes Meena is a girl with a secret, one that her family guards with their lives. She works at her family owned animal sanctuary and she loves it their. She has a best friend named Violet who she is going to miss because Violet has gone away for college. But Meena is content and she never complains. She loves working at the sanctuary and finds peace with the animals. Then one day her world is turned upside down and the life she thought she had will change.

Blake oh Blake the bad boy that is not really bad but just wants to piss his father off. He is in danger of not graduating from high school because of his behavior so he has to do community service at the local animal sanctuary and he is not pleased but in order to get his inheritance from his father he has to graduate high school. So he starts working at the animal sanctuary and he is intrigued by Meena. As the relationship grows Blake discovers what Meena's secret is and he is determined to keep her safe.

When trouble comes knocking on Meena's door Blake is their determined to save her. What will happen to Blake and Meena? Will she be hurt? Will Blake be able to save her in time? This story totally blew me away and Nichole thanks for giving me another swoon worthy man to add to list! Team Blake :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flukes.