Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Witch Way to Turn

3382002
Sep 23, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, paranormal, review-4-author
Read from August 22 to 23, 2012 — I own a copy

So I wasn’t sure what to expect from this, but boy I sure enjoyed it. It started off so sad, as Breena is an orphaned girl, who has had a pretty rough life, in a really crappy foster home. She’s been through some bad times. But her whole world is her little sister, which is actually her foster sister, but she is willing to do ANYTHING to get custody of her and get her out of that terrible life. She’s pretty much in love with Myles, who is the new guy who works with her at a drug store. And then all of a sudden, hell has broken loose!

Things get moving quite quickly, and in the beginning, you are never sure who is what, and on which side, and who wants to kill her, or eat her, or love her, or multiple choices of those, lol. She’s frustrated with Myles, as he’s so caring to her and her sister, but won’t reciprocate her feeling back, so she upon meeting Orin chooses him as the boyfriend. But boy, with all the crazy things going on, she doesn’t know which is worse, having a soul mate, or loving your best friend and not having him… Ah, love…

I am so surprised with this book, I flew while reading, got all excited, then nervous, then furious, and happy, and sad, and then completely uprooted. Lord, that ending is all kinda crazy and sets up perfectly for the next book! I really look forward to how it will continue and the writing is pretty flawless. If there were any mistakes, I didn’t catch them as I was way too involved in the story.

In the matter of team Orin vs team Myles… I’m not sure who I would pick, nor am I sure what’s going to happen in the future, so she may change her mind as to who she has picked now, to who she may pick later if she changes her mind. It’s all up in the air LOL but she does pick. I will say I am happy about her pick for the fact that I think at this moment in time, it is perfect for what we have now. It’s kinda hard to explain without spoilers LOL, anyways I give a 5 PAWS and say-hurry and gimme book 2!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witch Way to Turn.