Teresa Mummert's Reviews > White Trash Beautiful

White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert

Jun 11, 2013

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: ebooks-i-wrote, wrote, to-read

Special extended edition with over 100 pgs. of added content!
description
60 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Trash Beautiful.

02/08 marked as: to-read

Emily ~Literary Gossip~ Your covers are always incredible

message 2: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert Sept. 21, 2012

Yolanda I cant wait read it the sneak peek sounded very interesting!

Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoon Worthy Books /Enticing Journey Boo Excited.. Is it Friday yet???

Christine Read The Honor and Sin Series and really enjoyed! Can't wait till this is available.

Sara @Christine, i second that! Breaking Sin was good too

Amy **RARE** We are starting a buddy read for this one in the Fifty Shades Support Group, come join us

Amy **RARE** NOW AVAILABLE ON B&N

message 9: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert It is now available on Amazon!

Erica GOT IT

Nicole Angela Bee Bee Teresa, how many pages is this one?

message 12: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert 330 pages on the print edition

Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoon Worthy Books /Enticing Journey Boo I Love it!! I'm going to reread it tomorrow ..

Yolanda when will the other versions besides kindle be available for purchase?

message 15: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert It is available on Barnes and Noble and Smashwords (all formats)

Yolanda Ok thank you i will look again

Shannon The book was amazing...read it in one sitting...couldn't put down. 5 stars :)! Love the book trailer as well. :)

message 18: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert Shannon wrote: "The book was amazing...read it in one sitting...couldn't put down. 5 stars :)! Love the book trailer as well. :)"
Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it! Keep an eye out for book 2! ;)

message 19: by Susan (new)

Susan I bought it this morning with the intention of finishing it tonight but could NOT put it down! Just finished it - GREAT story...I loved it! The book trailer was awesome, too :-)

Tiffany Loved this book! Loved this trailer! Love this author!

message 21: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert <3

Sheri totally loved it, didn't want it to end.

message 23: by Pam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pam just bought it... :)

Laura  ~iScream Books~ Totally loved the story of Cass and Tucker! Did not want it to end!

Kelli I'm only 22% into the book & I love it so far!!! Waiting for my 3yr to go down for a nap and them I can read again!

Susie B CAN'T WAIT!!!!! ^_^

Melisa Hamling You totally deserve to be on the NYT best sellers list for White Trash Beautiful! Because you've written something new and FRESH! And real ;>

message 28: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert Melisa wrote: "You totally deserve to be on the NYT best sellers list for White Trash Beautiful! Because you've written something new and FRESH! And real ;>"
Thank you!

JessiB Susan wrote: "CAN'T WAIT!!!!! ^_^"

Me neither! I'm sooo stoked!

message 30: by Tiffany (new) - added it

Tiffany Best book I've read in a while. Having a difficult time finding something similar to read. Not sure what can match it! You set the bar high.

Amy **RARE** I love emotional reads, especially when they have some steam!

Bella ~*~Sweet Dreams Book Blog~*~ I can't wait! Just finished White trash Beautiful and it was amazing!

message 33: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert Thank you so much!

Tracey When will book 2 be out? I Love this book.

Kathleen Haran love this book cass and tucker are fab ! cant wait for beautifully damaged ( when is it released on amazon uk ) x thanks for a fab book x

message 36: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert I do not know the release date yet. The publisher is fast tracking it so it won't be long! :)

Adriana When is it coming out on paperback cus I Need one lol

Laura I love love love love this book! Cant wait for the 2nd book!!!

Tokies sorry about the crude and rude.. but i love this damn book it's freakin a little bit cute and a little bit fucked up. i cant wait for more of tuck's back story

Nicki Rae I LOVE this book!! I can't wait to read what is added. I have read it three times and all of them have been in just a few hours..I love Cass and Tucker!!

Lesley When are the extra pages gonna come out?

message 42: by Teresa (last edited Jun 12, 2013 04:20PM) (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert Lesley wrote: "When are the extra pages gonna come out?"

The new expanded edition will be out July 9th online and in stores.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel do you have to re buy to get the added content? x

message 44: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Mummert Rachel wrote: "do you have to re buy to get the added content? x"
You have to buy the newest version for the 100 pages of added content.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Teresa wrote: "Rachel wrote: "do you have to re buy to get the added content? x"
You have to buy the newest version for the 100 pages of added content."

Ok thank you have purchased the new version x

message 46: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark Sheehan As a man reading this genre after reading the Fifty Trilogy and hating the people who've obviously not read them as way back when , in the news people were in some 1950's book burning type spirit? "It's the filthiest S&M trilogy I can't believe it's in our PUBLIC libraries bla bla bla " so I read them to see what the trouble was and thought it a wonderfully told psych essay on what happens to someone abused as a teen and prior to that as a child as the 2nd abuse is the type boys or men will stupidly joke and mutter "wish I had that type of family friend to help turn my teenaged trouble making ass around Heh heh". So I skipped most of the sex scenes as I wanted to know what made Christian the way he was as I live that lifestyle and had a similar upbringing .
Now
White Trash Beautiful caught my eye
1) the title
2) my love and fantasies of trailer park girls
3) every book at supermarkets or very public market places are over stocked with blatant Fifty rip offs and this one series looked as though it was going to be very different meaning just a novel of fiction and I loved it .i had the 1st 2 books so I didn't notice any lack of intensity as the 1st book went all it's way through, in fact I felt the opposite and read the 1st book and a half in 1 sitting finish in the second the next day. I haven't read anymore books in this new Fifty fad just those 2 trilogies which I think are the best of the bunch . I tried reading Anne Rice's Beauty trilogy as a girlfriend said it might've had a strange affect on her as she read them as a pre-teen! They horrified me and now I've just seen after like 30 yrs she's bringing it back with a 4th novel ?! Lord help us lol.
I read about 1 novel every 2 days on average and highly recommend all by Donna Tartt and Murakami . I'd gladly read something else in this genre by high recommendation as the few more I did pick up and give a try were 1st few pages and stop style awful. Thanks