Natalia Ch's Reviews > Four to Score

Four to Score by Janet Evanovich

12028304
Aug 21, 2012

Read in December, 2009

The bounty hunter from hell is back!! (no spoilers / most of the info about the story itself, appears on the back cover)
In Four to Score, Stephanie Plum comes back in perfect form! She teams up with Lula, who we all know and love, and with a “new brief member”: Sally, a very fun transvestite! They’re all after a first-time offender, Maxine Nowicki. You would think because she’s a first-time offender and a woman, that she would be easy to “catch”… but no!! Anything wrong and bad that could happen, of course happens! And to top things off, they’re not the only ones running after Maxine. In this adventure, Stephanie gets some competition: the annoying Joyce, who you will probably hate as much as Stephanie does! But you will be laughing out loud through the whole adventure.

One of the best parts though, is that we got to see more of sexy Morelli!! Mmm… I won’t get into the details, but it’s definitely hot and fun!! And of course Grandma Mazur is not to be missed. In the other hand, Ranger is a little bit absent; but that wasn’t much of an issue! You will also get to meet some new characters, all very special.

So far, I find this book to be the funniest! … But then again, I thought the 3rd one was hilarious! It just gets better and funnier! YOU GO STEPHANIE !!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four to Score.