Fiona's Reviews > The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

Jun 14, 09

bookshelves: freshman-year
Read in December, 2008

Do you know what happens when you underestimate someone? I don't think you do, not until you read this book. Frankie is just a freshman that is underestimated by her boyfriend and his friends. They think she is this cute shy little girl that isn't daring enough to do anything, but what they don't know is that she's the one to come up with these really crazy pranks in school. Everyone is trying to find out who is behind all these mysterious actions, and she's right in from of them, but they don't know that. They never expected Frankie to do anything like that.
The author wrote this story telling a lesson of not underestimating people. I don't know if it was intentional or not but i do know that it was written very well and it was very detailed.
I would recommend this book to anyone who underestimates people because you should think again. Its not a nice thing to do and the outcomes are worse than suspected.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks.