Daisiemae's Reviews > Beautiful Cocksucker

Beautiful Cocksucker by Barbara Sheridan

Dec 16, 08

bookshelves: e-book, books-read-in-2008, contemporary-romance, male-male-romance-erotica
Recommended to Daisiemae by: Heather and Jen
Read in December, 2008, read count: 1

This book is a very short story (around 50 pages or so) and alot happens within that time. It's hard to review because I don't really want to spoil it. I liked the characters in the book. Miki was very interesting and very sexy. I liked the chemistry both heroes had together.
I do have a question though....does there story continue? I felt like I was left hanging at the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Cocksucker.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I may have to read this one of these days. Honestly, I know some are fascinated by the title, but I find it kind of off-putting. Strange considering what I write myself. But since so many people here seem to like it, I may have to try it, adding it to my growing list of to be read in 2009! LOL

Daisiemae I think it's because the title is so shocking. I liked it...it has a H.F.N. ending that drives me crazy. Wasn't my favorite by far, but good.

Heather I think Dark Whispers is kindof a sequel from what I understand!

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Dark Whispers was written first, but yes, its story does come after this one. BC was written as a prequel. Just a short story for fun.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill Noble Pssst... Barb is working on Miki's story now, and I think you'll all like it very much. :-)

message 6: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Jill Noelle wrote: "Pssst... Barb is working on Miki's story now, and I think you'll all like it very much. :-)"

And she still hasn't finished it *kicks Muse* :)

message 7: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Thank you all for reading/putting it on your TBR

message 8: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen What are you doing on Goodreads, Barbara? You should be WRITING!!! ;)

message 9: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Jen wrote: "What are you doing on Goodreads, Barbara? You should be WRITING!!! ;)"

Mostly trying to figure out how things work around here.

I was writing/editing today and our man Miki did in fact put in a cameo appearance. :)

message 10: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I was kidding. :D

I love Miki. I can't wait to see him again.

Daisiemae yay!!! I can't wait to read Miki's story, too!

message 12: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Daisiemae wrote: "yay!!! I can't wait to read Miki's story, too!"

Thank you! Hopefully it'll be done before too long *kicks lazy Muse again*