Melinda's Reviews > Low Pressure

Low Pressure by Sandra Brown

Aug 21, 2012

Read from October 27 to November 02, 2012

Check out my reviews at www.melenasreviews.wordpress.com

Bellamy Lyston is in trouble and someone wants her dead. She knows that once her identity is revealed things would happen. The thing is Bellamy never expected her life would turn deadly and the one person who was there years back is Denton Carter. Bellamy knew that meeting Dent again was going to bring the pain again in her life but he is the only one who can help her at last. Everybody in her family didn’t know what she was doing and now that her book is ought she is ready for the memories to be revealed. She expected a lot of things but having Dent with her throughout everything is not what she counted on. Bellamy knows that by bringing up the past in her book also means that Dent has never forgotten about what happened years ago. Everybody blamed him for what happened but she is determined to get the truth out no matter what the real outcome is.

Dent Carter has tried to live a normal life. Everything was going well until Bellamy Lyston released a book. Not just any book but one he is very familiar in every way. Dent has tried to forget about what happened from the murder to the tornado that might have hidden everything. Seeing Bellamy is not only bringing back all the memories but making him wonder who really is the killer. Just when he thinks Bellamy might be the one for him someone is determined to kill her. Only one person really knows who the killer is and they’re determined to make him be the main suspect. Can he help Bellamy remember what really happened all those years ago to her sister?

WOW that is all I have to say in Low Pressure by Sandra Brown. I’m so excited that she has a new book out and boy this one is definitely action and suspenseful. I felt for Bellamy and what she is trying to remember. Nobody really knows if they really sent the right person to jail killing her sister. Seeing Dent again after all these years she knows he is the main person to help her remember. Sandra Brown did a great job in showing us the suspense in the book and the person trying to get rid of Bellamy. Not much romance but man you can hardly tell for the storyline just grabs your attention. I loved that there was never a part that slowed down it just kept your attention. Low Pressure is definitely a book to read from this talented author, Sandra Brown.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Low Pressure.