Zoe Amber's Reviews > The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window

The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

Jan 22, 13

Read in August, 2012

This was one of the best books that i have ever read!!!!!! It had everything you ever need in this books from screaming, to crying, to laughing and finally to sighing in happiness...

Lets start off with Amber:
-An unhappy and unfair start to life
-beautiful
-16
-hates her brother's best friend Liam who she likes to call a 'Man Whore' (nice right?)
What she thinks of Liam

“Night Liam was considerate, loving and thoughtful. Day Liam was a flirt, slut and a jerk. However, both night and day Liam made me feel safe and protected.”

When you first hear about what happens to Amber it just makes you want to break down and cry...

And then there is Liam:
-18
-Utterly super hot
-Player
-Is Amber brother's best friend

Every single night from the age of 1o Liam as slept in Ambers bedroom to keep her safe, in this time he is nice, caring even loving but then in the day he is an flirt, asshole and player

But no matter what happens he is always there for Amber. awww.

You soon come to understand why Liam acts the way he does towards Amber and the way he treats girls.

There is soo much to love about this book so you should just read it right now. NOW.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window.

Quotes Zoe Amber Liked

Kirsty Moseley
“Liam, what do you want from me ?"
"Everything.”

Kirsty Moseley
“He turned to me, and do you know what he said to me ? He said in a deadly serious tone, 'Momma, am I dead?' And I said 'no honey, you're not dead', and he shook his head, looking all confused about something. Then he pointed to you dancing and said, 'if I'm not dead, then why is there an Angel in our house.'

“Do you want me, Liam ?"
"Angel, I've wanted you forever.”

Kirsty Moseley
“She was the only thing I needed. If everything else went away tomorrow, the big house, all the cars, the money, I wouldn't care. As long as I still got to hold her every night, I would still be the luckiest guy in the world.”

Kirsty Moseley
“It’s always been you; it’ll always be you, Angel.”

Kirsty Moseley
“Liam, if you hurt my sister, best friend or not, I will kill you.”

Kirsty Moseley
“I couldn’t breathe. She was so beautiful that it was unreal. All I could do was stare at her like an idiot. Oh crap, I’m staring! OK come on, Liam, say something.
Say anything.
Liam, freaking say SOMETHING.
“Um… Hi, Angel,” I mumbled, my voice sounding tight. Wow, that was real smooth, Liam! God, I’m such a dick!”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marina (new)

Marina Great review!I have this on my to-read pile:)

Zoe Amber thanks :) it is an amazing book