Ruth's Reviews > Entwined with You

Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

Jun 12, 13

Read from June 03 to 11, 2013

40% in and I am a bit bored. Hope this book picks up and as for two more books, pffft, really want this story wrapped up. All this dragging a story out over years makes you loose interest. Especially when you read so much better storylines in between.

UPDATE>> Well that was a wasted £3.99 and did I honestly wait six months for a book that had no substance or storyline to it?? Not only that, the ending if you could call it that was one of the worst ever, not a cliffhanger in sight, nothing to make me wonder what could happen in book 4 or 5. I have no desire what so ever to read books 4 or 5 unless they are free and someone can tell me they are far better than this awful book.

It would seem that books one and two had purpose and I read with delight and gusto. This book however seems to go no where with nothing happening for the first 90% off the book except a lot of sex scenes which quite frankly are getting a bit boring. I wanted to be held captive by the unfolding drama, I wanted to swoon at Mr Cross, but to be honest I just wanted the book to be over, especially when nothing of substance was going on.

It would appear that this book was supposed to be ending of Eva & Gideon, but then someone in the publishing world decided that no, we can milk more money out of the story and allowed this book to be a stop gap. What a disappointment, SD is so much better than this.

This is the first book I will not recommend and I have read a lot of these 'types' of books. You don't need to read this book, you are not missing out on the concluding saga, there is nothing to conclude and nothing happens in this book.

Want something similar, try Beauty From Pain by Georgia Cates, Sins & Needles by Karina Halle, In Flight by R.K. Lilley.

Don't bother buying this book, unless it is free. You won't regret not getting it.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entwined with You.

06/03/2013 marked as: currently-reading