Madison Seidler's Reviews > Switch

Switch by Megan Hart

Aug 20, 12

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Switch.

12/27/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyrae (new)

Nyrae Dawn Have you read her stuff? Does she have a HEA?

message 2: by Madison (new) - added it

Madison Seidler I have not read anything of hers yet - I just happened across the book the other day while grocery shopping and the premise sounding interesting. The paperback has a different, more ominous cover. But I'm not sure how it'll all play out!

message 3: by Nyrae (new)

Nyrae Dawn Ok. Thanks!

Ellelou Hi Nyrae, I've read other books from Megan Hart and liked them, this one is not of her best.

message 5: by Nyrae (new)

Nyrae Dawn Ellelou wrote: "Hi Nyrae, I've read other books from Megan Hart and liked them, this one is not of her best."

I remember there was one... I don't remember the name now, but it looks really good, but also like it might break my heart. LOL. I like a happily ever after ending. Does she usually write them?

message 6: by Ellelou (last edited Aug 21, 2012 11:41AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellelou Yes, they do have HEA. It's best to go to her website and read them in order, some of the characters are mentioned in other stories. I've read them a while ago but I do remember that I enjoyed the stories. It will be interesting what you think of them, they're not YA though...

message 7: by Nyrae (new)

Nyrae Dawn Ellelou wrote: "Yes, they do have HEA. It's best to go to her website and read them in order, some of the characters are mentioned in other stories. I've read them a while ago but I do remember that I enjoyed the ..."
Oh I know. I read a lot of adult too. I actually started reading adult first. Thanks for the info. Will let ya know when I check them out!

message 8: by Madison (new) - added it

Madison Seidler Oh I didn't even realize there was even a reading order. I had a lot of hers on my TBR list, so I'll make sure to figure out what's first.

message 9: by Word Blog-Robin (last edited Aug 21, 2012 12:42PM) (new)

Ellelou Enjoy ;)

message 11: by Nyrae (new)

Nyrae Dawn Thanks!