Jackie's Reviews > Seduction and Snacks

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

oh my god. this is one of the friggin funniest/most awesome books i have probably ever read. kudos to one of my goodreads friends for hooking me up with this book. I want to explode with all the awesome things about this book yet don't think i could do it justice. When I have kids, i want to have a kid just like Gavin. Holy cow is he hilarious. Loved Carter and Claire together. Some things were a bit far reached - like (view spoiler) but nevertheless, that didn't make me love the story any less. This author has some serious skill when it comes to writing novels and I anxiously await the next one because i will definitely be one of the first in line to click 'buy'.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction and Snacks.

Quotes Jackie Liked

Tara Sivec
“I quickly tried to do the math but my brain was a jumbled mess and I couldn’t remember what number comes after potato!”

Tara Sivec
“In hind sight, telling him all strangers wanted to eat him wasn’t my finest hour. Having to explain to a bunch of crying children in line to see Santa why my kid was screaming ‘DON’T GO NEAR HIM! HE’LL EAT YOUR FINGERS!’ was no picnic.”

Tara Sivec
“Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they cut your wiener,” Gavin sang as he pointed his gun at random objects.
“Wow, cops have gotten pretty hardcore lately” Carter muttered.”
Tara Sivec, Seduction and Snacks

Danielle Calabrese I am so glad you loved it as much as I did!